Friday, October 14, 2011

Immaturity and sickness.

I just noticed that this is my 70th post on this blog, which means, up until this was posted, I had 69 blog posts. It made me giggle. I'm so immature.

So I'm sick. On the mend though.
It's nothing really major, Just a fever and a sore neck, which gives me a headache occasionally. And stomach cramps, but they were there before I was sick.

I really hope I will be better in time for Bec's party tomorrow night. Because I'm excited to go. Should be fun, I heard mention of mountain dew.

I'm currently sweating, whether this is from the fever or the temperature I am unsure. In any case, it's gross.

I have to get organized with my costume for my party, hopefully Mum will take me to spotlight tomorrow, and I'll see what I can do about finding some silver fabric for a cape. I also need to get silver spraypaint, and a pair of pants.

Then all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment