Monday, February 20, 2012

Weird feeling

I can't be the only one who gets this weird feeling.
One that washes over your body and takes hold of you mind and mood.
Where tiredness, sadness, apathy, longing, nostalgia and everything else just collides and leaves in it's wake a feeling that I describe only as "I feel really weird" When what it really feels like is nothing, just a wash of nothing because you care too much, but are tired of caring at all. Sort of Supernova meets Black hole kinda of scenario. when all your emotions smash together and leaves you with nothing left behind but emptiness.

There's so many things I want right now. So many things I'd say I need. But it's all futile because of my surroundings.
God I sound so depressed.
I'm not even sure if I am or not. I don't want to be, I don't really feel it. Just sad.
My posts are never positive anymore. This isn't what this blog was supposed to be. But I suppose it was about my life. Is about my life. The Tales from Under my Bed.

Funny that that's the title I picked. Quite a bit of symbolism in there if you think about it. But you won't. Because not even I can be bothered sorting it out. Maybe later.

Writing seems to have helped this mood a bit.
I just realized there's two things I should blog about that might be less or more depressing. Let you into more of my life then just my mind.

I promise you, My maybe, I don't really know if you actually read this readers. That I will blog them. One tomorrow, one Wednesday.

For now, that's all.
Thanks, if you read this.
Reginald B.

No comments:

Post a Comment