Thursday, May 13, 2010

Disappearing Stuff

Have you ever had something disappear?
Go missing for a few weeks, months or years?

This has happened to me quite a lot.
I think maybe I am secretly a very bad magician.
Who can't bring anything back, They just show back up if and when they want.

For instance:
My hat- disappeared for a few months, found in back of my cupboard, crushed. Slowly regaining shape.
Things I really need- These show up a day after I stop looking for them
And more recently- My Ipod cord; We have two of these in the house. mum has hers which might be mine. but the one I was using has mysteriously disappeared, just when I need to charge my ipod.
Hmm.
Odd tisn't it?
Well they will show up. And if a find your other sock, ill mail it back to you.

That's all for now,
Keep Visiting, The Underbed

No comments:

Post a Comment