Monday, September 26, 2011

Upprune.

Kudos if you get the pun in the title.

Hello everyone, Haven't blogged here for a while, how are you all how's it going? You're good everyone's good? That's good nice, lovely yeah, good cool. Alright! Let's get started.

So, it's the holidays, second week, on the tuesday.
And i have accomplished shit all so far. Here's a list of things I wanted to do:
Write
Read All the books I borrowed out
Get a haircut
Get a job
Do my assignments

But no! None of that has happened. Sure I've read, and I'm writing as we speak, but I've doing nothing constructive. I have got to see my friends though, which is always nice.

so, Let's see, the problem is, I am not organised. Or Motivated. Or other such words.
So how do I achieve this, do I just wake up one day and go "HECK AM I MOTIVATED LETS GO CURE CANCER" Or is it a personal thing, Like forcing myself?
Tell me in the comments bellow :D Hahaha. Bellow.
Anywhowhatsit.
I stayed up all night. And just slept for 8 hours wearing a tiger hat, and it was one of the best sleeps I've ever had.
So, I'm in a good mood!

This ramble has ramble long enough
On your knees ramble.
*EXECUTION KILL*

Bye
Roger.

No comments:

Post a Comment