Thursday, September 29, 2011

On Dreams.

So, something I have been thinking about a lot lat-
Oh sorry, Hello Everyone.
Anyway, as I was saying, I've been thinking a lot about dreams.

Where do they come from? What causes them? Can they predict the future? If someone good dreams of something bad, does that mean they are secretly a bad person? What is the purpose of dreams?

But the thing is, due to the nature of dreams, we will never truly know the answer to these questions, It's like ancient history, you can never truly know what happen in Ancient Sumeria, but we can surmise from documents and other paraphernalia.

It's weird.

Then there's Lucid Dreaming.
Which comes in two types, Let me give you the rundown.
The first, is actually Lucid Dreaming, which is the ability to changed and manipulate dreams as you are in them. So I want an icecream, suddenly, Icecream. Yes, it's that cool. Some people, I've heard can do this naturally, but most it takes training your brain to realize when you are dreaming.
The second is, less cool, but more interesting
I call it Serial Dreaming.
It's where you dream a dream.. then week, months or years later, you dream it again but it has changed. You've changed it subconsciously, and this can keep happening.

It's happened to me once, but It didn't end up interesting.
Josh Modrow has an interesting and creepy one though.

Anyway, that's my post on dreams, which have been intriguing me quite a lot lot.

Anyway, that's all.
Thanks for reading.
Stuff, Roger M.

No comments:

Post a Comment