Friday, March 25, 2011

Comfort.

I'm just wondering if anyone feels like I do.

Right now, I am sitting in the loungeroom typing this.
The time is 11:19pm.
Current mood: Lonely

Now don't get me wrong, I have Zoee' and I love her so much. There are times when I just wish she was here just for the comfort, for someone to care that I exist and show it.

Right now, Aden is in bed.
Mum and Dwayne have Dwayne's Friend/brother/something over.
Ethan has a friend here.

None of these people have paid any attention to me, or know what I'm doing, Which, is not their fault, they have things to do. I just feel lonely. I want someone here.

This blog would probably sound selfish, if it weren't for the fact that I think everyone knows exactly how I feel at the moment.

I shall now begin my writing, as I am in the mood for it.

Too all, a le goodnight.
- Roger M. Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment