Saturday, August 14, 2010

My life Story.

I was Born on October 24 1995 at Armidale Base Hostpital in NSW Australia. I grew up and moved many times. My parents started fighting, I forget when. I went to Avoca State School after we Moved to Bundaberg QLD when I was young. I grew up there and made friends with a boy named Joshua Scott Modrow. More on him later. I grew up went through school. Made friends. Got bullied till grade 6-7. But I dealt with that. Mainly cause I lost weight and evened out alot. At the end of grade 7. And I mean the literal end. Clean up day. A girl I liked told me she liked me too. Yeah thanks, I kinda wish you had of told me before you started going to a different school. Her name was Sabrina van dan Oever Tuetelink. And No, I didnt make that up. She went to north high and I went to Bundy high.

Against all reason, we started dating. I started Rhee Tae Kwon Do as well. She did it as well. Which was the the main times of got to see her. It was from Tae Kwon Do that I started getting fitter. Sabrina kept breaking up with me to date other guys that liked her. It pissed me off, so I told her if she did it again (after 6 times, I was a wuss back then) I wouldn't go out with her again. Kept doing tae kwon do, me and Sabrina broke up after 6 months. then my life kinda blurred. did Tae kwon do for about 2 months more then stopped cause my assessment was overwhelming. Went back a month later. Then stopped completely. At some point after or during this I started dating Girlfriend Number #2 Crystal Smith.

I wasn't over Sabrina but I dated her anyway, it went alright. Stuff happened but it ended badly. Sabrina wanted to get back together with me. and it was going bad with crystal. And I had to choose between them. First hard decision of my life. I choose Crystal. We broke up two weeks later. Bad choice. Although, I don't know what it would have been like the other way. then Next It was Sarah Barrit for a month. It was alright. But She got annoying. sound sbad, but she just wasn't smart, and I couldn't talk to her. Then Kate Miller. 5 days. Because she liked me for ages, but so did Zoee' Eccles. And I kinda dated Kate out of pity, and that never works. So We broke up. And I went out with Zoee' Who I got along with a lot better. In between all this Assessment was going well. This was grade 9 and I ended up getting top of JIT (computing) and Science as well as academic excellence and a merit award. While all this was happening, My parents split up. It kinda started in grade 8 and was official by start of grade 9 we were in a different house. And dad lived in the old one. This was annoying. But I couldn't fight it. Started dating Zoee' she wouldn't open up to me for a while. But I convinced her she could trust we me. It went well from then. I was generally happy. But then shit happened. Like always.

We broke up. I forgot how. Something stupid. But we didn't talk. Then a week later. I got a text from Maree, My brother's girlfriend and Zoee's Good friend. She said she didnt want to be the one to tell me but that weekend Zoee' and my friend Josh were "snogging each others faces off". (This was a monday night.) This probably would seem out of the blue for all you readers. So I will explain. Josh used to very slightly like Zoee', this was in the stage when he decided using chicks was a good thing. Zoee' not having been in a real relationship before. Went along with it. I don't blame her for that. But Then She started to like me and we went out and that affair ended. But then I hear of this. I spent the next half hour ringing people who were there to get the whole story. Turns out they weren't "snogging each others faces off" but instead they did kiss. Everyone confirmed this. Everyone except Josh. I knew he was lying. He knew he was lying. Everyone did. But he refused to admit it. This is the point I lost all respect for him.

Me and Zoee' dated again a few days later. We sorted it out. I forgave her. A few weeks after. When things had calmed down. I confronted josh on msn asking me why he did it. Why he lied and kissed her. and fucked up my life for a bit. His excuse? He did it cause it was fun for him. And it suited him. I saved most of the convo. The reason why? I was determined to tell every chick he tried to use what kind of guy he was. It worked, I wrecked it for 2 girlfriends, and made a third wary of him.

But anyway, Life went on, I kept going through grade 9. My relationship with Zoee' got stronger. But First I should explain. That it always had problems. And I eventually explained to her why I sometimes acted weird. Because of my parents fighting and moving and being bullied occasionally and in primary school. I had developed 3 things. 1) I had severe Paranoia. Now it only comes when I'm stressed. 2) Split personality disorder. Inside my own head. I would talk to myself without knowing I was. And you have no idea how annoying a conversation with yourself is. You know exactly what you are going to say, before you said it. 3) I didn't know it at the time but I was Depressed.

She helped me get through it, that's why I value our relationship more than anything. I went through and finished grade 9 and Started grade 10 with my subject being IPT (computing, programming etc) Drama, FTV (Film and Television) Math, English, Science. I have been doing these all year at an average level, and my teachers like me I think. I have been at this all year. But Lately, I don't know what's happening with mine and Zoee's relationship. It is now 1 year 3 months and 17 days. As I am typing this. But I don't know, I have been stressed alot, so it's probably just paranoia. But I feel she is keeping things from me. But then again she has every right to do that. We are in a bit of a scare at the moment, won't go into details but I hope it will be fine.

I almost forgot Phoenix. She is a girl I used to like and is now Josh's Girlfriend. I asked her out twice and she never responded. It's kinda that simple.

As for the topic of Josh. I have forgiven him. I was reading his blog and I realized why we were friends. We have so much in common. So I told him I forgave him a few weeks back. He didn't know what to say. But yeah. At least I did it.

I was in The Musical Alice in Wonderland, It was should be great. I am also attempting to get a job, and make a steampunk outfit. If you don't know what that is look it up.

I have this Blog and Another.

And that's it. That's my life, think what you want of me.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment