Monday, August 30, 2010

Evening Friends.

I stay up too late in an attempt to detach myself from the reality of life. The Places, the situations, The happening. I do this by making myself tired, Thus not concentrating, No really being there.

Like being high, With not good parts.

It seems unreasonable, But it's easier for me that way, Or easier for some acpects of my life. Don't get me wrong, I love all my friends, and family, But it gets hard, And when that happens, I'm prepared.

It's like my own arsenal of Insomniac Weaponry.

But it ends tonight friends.

My only friend, the end.

I am to sleep early, wake on time, and join in with everyone else mentally, instead of just physically, it means I will remember stuff that happens, Whole conversations instead of just parts, let's hope the good outweighs the negative.

Time to try joining in for once.

Wish me luck.
Rogermuffinstuff, Under his covers, early for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment