Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sorry.

I'm really sorry that my posts lately have been either really sort or just really really depressing. I wouldn't be surprised if none of you read any of them. I don't even know how many of you even come on blogger anymore.

But this post is likely not going to be any better, I'm in a shit mood, and I'm still shit, so here goes.

New years was great.
I'm back together with Zoee` for all of those who didn't know that we'd even broken up, we did, for like a week. After 2 months of barely talking. Some of you noticed that.
I'm still a mental wreck.
Zoee and I have been fighting, way too much. After three really great days then it went to shit.
I've figured some more about myself out.
It's a new year and grade 12 this year, which means I have to metaphorically ditch all my friends, and literally study all the time, sleep at 10-10:30 every night and keep myself very very strict on this. Which will be both great and absolute bullshit.
Goodbye social life.

That's about my life at the moment.
Thanks again for reading.
Reggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment