Monday, June 27, 2011

Worldly complaints

I just realized, anybody who is under the false impression that they are selfless. Needs to look at themselves properly. Because in the end, everybody, me included, really cares about themselves. You will complain, something will go wrong, and you will have a little bitch. We all do it. Don't lie.

And that's precisely what is wrong with society.

We would rather ignore a situation, like a stranger getting harassed, then get involved, and get ourselves hurt. Sure, we would help someone close to us, easily, because in the end it benefits us, because we keep that relationship strong.

But then, maybe I am looking at it the wrong way, being pessimistic, but that's just because I'm in a bad mood.
Sorry Blogger, These are my rages.

Muffin Stuff, Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment