Thursday, June 17, 2010

To a jolly good guy.

I'd like to give a shout out to a jolly great guy. He is hilarious, awesome, smart, and loads of fun to be around.
Sure, you have your crazy outbursts, but that's usually funny. And you life may suck at the moment, but I know it will get better. Someone like you can't not have something good happen. You deserve it.

In other news, we are having a Saturday afternoon performance for Alice in Wonderland. So my mother and brothers can come see it ;D

Also I failed my maths assignment but I am through most of them. Now just to get through the tests.
Friends seem different somehow. Not better or worse, just different.
I am having a better time in life, by little bit. Which is good.

And as the the man who was forced to marry a goat. Well, Let's just leave him alone.

Thanks guys, Roger
The Underbed

1 comment: