Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fucking Drama.

I cannot stand analytical essays.

I have to have an entire draft done by the end of today, which is a very achievable task, but right now all I can think is fuck it.
But I have to do it.

There is probably a reason analytical has the word anal in it.
Two actually.
Reason one: Everything has to be exact, and the people marking it are usually anal about it.
Reason two: I look forward to them as much as I would receiving anal. Or giving it.

I guess I'm just not in a good mood.
I can't wait until we get to do a performance piece..

Well, that's enough blogging.
Happy Mother's day.

Roger.

2 comments:

  1. So you look forward to them a lot? :)

    I hate em to.. Spent all day doing mine.
    And turns out what I did was nearly all wrong apart from my intro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gehh.
    It sucks so much.

    AND NO I DO NOT LIKE ANAL AT ALL.

    bitch.

    ReplyDelete